Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Rules of be-living

Two whole months, that's how much I was away, that is surely no way to keep an audience motivated. My only excuses, I doubt that you will accept them, were that I had my hard disk fail and that I changed jobs so I had little time for myself and for the blog. With that out of the way I will get back to my original purpose, to help my readers be-live.

4. Smile like you feel it

Have you ever seen someone smile like they were getting paid to do it and felt like they
were underpaid? I have seen this many times, and my reaction is always the same:
If you are going to smile, feel it inside you, show those inner feelings and express all that love
and all the peace that is going on inside yourself.

The first person that will be benefited from a wholehearted smile is yourself, and I am positively aware of the reactions of others when they see a real smile. Remember that everyone can spot a fake smile, so why fake it?

No comments: