Saturday, February 3, 2007

Blogging, writing, reaching out. Whatever

Blogging, writing, reaching out. Whatever

If you ever want to feel like you need to do something, that is when you really feel alive.
That is what and why I am writing today, not to make money, not to make friends, to feel like Iam useful in more than people think, but most of all to know that I am better at doing and building things that I would normally expect.

I have thought about blogging for many a time, but there is always someone that knows more, someone that has already done what I have been thinking about writing. So this time I just wanted to write for myself. This time I did not care about writing for others amusement, just to understand that even though life has given me a great amount of nice things and people, I just want to end my life. There are many reasons why this comes as a conclusion, not necessarily that it might come out as happening, but I need to DO things, to feel needed, special, as so many others do.

For now, my only advice is to keep things up, to maintain interest in something specific, something that pulls up a passion, and exploit it, every day, every minute. But do it now. Just start be-living.

No comments: